onsdag, januar 28, 2009

Family bash in Hong Kong - one guy with blue eyes (and white hair)

Yesterday - we had one of our annual Chinese new year bashes. This one in my home.

This is my family here in Hong Kong - or at least part of them. From left to right starting with back row. Nai Woh brother in law, Po Chu wife, Kristin daughter, Ming brother in law.

Middel row: Ah Kyen brother in law, Ling sister in Law and Kyuns wife, Nai Yan brother in law with girlfriend Rosanna,

Front row: Ah Lan sister in law and Nai Wohs wife, Lings niese from the Filipines (sorry forgot your name) mother in law (Not supposed to use her name so I call her mother ) her real name is actually Chan Chun Hing, Cheuk Leun or Allan nephew of me and Po Chu and finally me, Jack, aka Cheung Nga Gok aka Ole Jacob Grønvold.

As you may notice I am the only blue eyed guy among us - which incidently reminds me about the old lady in Yongshun aria in Hunan on our last visit there in November, who asked me if blue eyes made me see more easy at night in the dark - sort of like a cat.
was sorry to disapoint her - but of course I found it interesting that she asked!

My readers can take out this as a sign that The Norwegian Missionary Society is trying to reach out to the outposts with development of the vaste Middel Kingdom of China - in places where blue eyes is a novelty.
Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar